Sunday, September 21, 2008





Aaron and Amy Jo came up for the weekend. They came up friday night so we went to the football game. It was descent game for a change Mackay won 34 to 20. I took alec and emily out for a four wheeler ride saturday and we found some choke cherry's that needed to be picked. So later that afternoon we went back and picked a few buckets full. Carter has changed a lot! It was fun to have them up for the weekend. The deer came for a visit sunday afternoon so i shot some of them. the last one is of green lake,we went up there last weekend. I have a few more picture's i'll put on later from up there.

6 Comments:

Blogger crazy lady said...

What a great way to "Shoot" deer, from your own backyard. Carter HAS changed a lot. What a cutie. Sounds like a fun weekend all around. Thanks for sharing.

September 22, 2008 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger michandler said...

Hope you made some syrup out of those chokecherries! I wasn't sure at first what kind of deer shooting you were talking about since I know you do both! :-)
Great photos as always.

September 22, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Lost Woman said...

I think chokecherries are best picked then thrown out!
Always fun for the kids though. I can't believe the fall color already.

Where IS green lake... and more importantly.. did you type all that yourself?
If so you are getting better!!

September 22, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Gordon's pic of the day said...

green lake is up mulldoon,and yes i type it all

September 22, 2008 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Lost Woman said...

I LOVE that you typed all that.
Still hunting and pecking method I'm sure, but some of the best writers in the 20th century used that method.

I think I need to spend some time with you and a Challis National Forest topo map in the future, so I can put all these things in place!

September 25, 2008 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger wallymom said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Carter has changed a lot. I need to see him, he'll probably be all grown up next time. Love the pict of the deer, next time add the raccoons and the rabbits.

September 26, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home