Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This tag thing really sucks, but there goes. Restaurant's Barclay's in Anaconda, MT. best steak ever. Sandpiper(lobster for peg and streak for me)for anniversary or birthdays .Maddox's in Brigham Ut. everything is good. Olive Garden, Iggy"s, Jack in the Box (ultimate cheese burger) last and least The Mine Hill Grill here in Mackay. TV shows in no particular order big break,big bang theory,sports center( most times in the middle of the night) the mentalist, travels to the edge(camera show on pbs), outdoor idaho also on pbs, the closer on tnt and jackass.(got ya ever even seen it. Things i did yesterday were pretty much all BORING, book work , waited customers, made 20+ phone calls, helped fixed mom and dads roof and clean up deer sh droppings. Wish list, more time with kids and grandkids, to have a full weeks vacation(2 weeks would be great), snowmachine the powder in revelstroke bc canada, play every golf course in idaho,take peg to hawaii, to run a computer without wanting to scream(swear), pay more attention to other people needs and now i've had enough thats it i'm done!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger wallymom said...

Yay Dad. Way to go. It's fun to see every day ordinary things about people because you might not know. Now I know where to get dinner gift certificates for and who knows maybe we can help get some of those wishes granted.

April 9, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger michandler said...

Way to go Gordon! It made me smile. I hope you get to take Peggy to Hawaii some day soon! Sometimes saying wishes out loud or writing them down makes them more likely to occur! Not surprising that you watch the Big Break. It's Dennis' favorite show too (besides actual golf tournys). The fact that you like the Big Bang Theory also shows great taste! Thanks for sharing. It was fun to read.

April 9, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger crazy lady said...

That was FUN! Thanks for taking the time (especially with that love/hate thing going on with the computer). I really like the Mentalist too (though I bet you don't like it cause the guy is cute though eh?- that's not the only reason I like it :0)
I bet you'll get Peg to Hawaii and I hope the two week vacation works out for you sometime soon as well.
Thanks for sharing!

April 9, 2009 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger jo said...

What a sport! I enjoyed reading your answers...I read them with the kids and they liked them, too. "Tags" are a good way to get to know things you wouldn't find out otherwise...thanks!!

April 10, 2009 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Lost Woman said...

Hurrah!!! He types and with flair!

That was great fun to read.
Some of your favorites made me sad because they are favorites I don't have access to. Like Maddox and Outdoor Idaho. (I loved that show)
The 2 week vacation thing is a must and I agree with Miste.. putting out there is a way to begin making it happen.
What is this place in Canada for snowmobiling and how did you hear of it?

April 10, 2009 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Lost Woman said...

P.S. I really appreciate you and Randy helping Mom with roof!

I know it is hard for her to ask us for anything because she doesn't want to "bother". I'm sure it meant a lot to her that you guys would help, AND keep the crazy man from yet another mishap.

April 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home